Inspinary offers preventive services thru meaningful and engaged communication methods with targeted population to promote preventive screenings, vaccinations, diagnostic tests and participation in wellness programs
- Major goal of Inspinary CareTeam 365 is to engage individuals to make sure they are fully involved in their health and wellbeing by offering preventive care before an individual becomes a patient in the hospital.
- Each individual is assigned a Nurse Care Coordinator who maintains regular contact with individuals identified as low-risk to motivate them to participate in preventive screenings, check-ups and maintaining a healthy status.
- Inspinary CareTeam 365 stays connected and follows through with Physician appointments and ensures further follow up after the Physician appointment is completed
- Identifying risk and ensuring timely proactive discovery of risk factors, alerting to notify Physician for further interventions during weekly follow up call with low risk population.
- Moving moderate-risk patients from costly episodic care to preventive self-care.
- Moving the high-risk category patients to becoming self-sufficient in their care and improve patient engagement in self-care and disease management to reduce hospitalizations, avoidable emergency room visits and avoidable readmissions
- Our assigned CareTeam365 Pharmacist will ensure that individuals understand their medication list, reasons for the meds and outcomes of non adherence along with dosage and usage reminders.